As the host of the “Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do” podcast he has interviewed over 300 CEOs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, solopreneurs, and others who have an entrepreneurial spirit. This translates into powerful introductions, engaging panel moderation, and unique content weaving.
Thom will also enthusiastically serve as the opening keynote speaker and continue to participate in the program as your EmCee. This allows you to combine his expertise and impact the conference with his action-oriented content.
If you already have selected your keynote speakers, he can deliver the shorter version of the Conference Catalyst content to kick-off each day with his one-of-a-kind “Pre-Note”.
Deciding to hire a professional Master of Ceremonies is a commitment to the success of the event, and Thom Singer will work with you before, during, and after your conference to ensure that the everyone can maximize their experience.
Master of Ceremonies / The Conference Catalyst
- Set the tone for more connections at a live event
- Keep the meeting running on-time and at a good pace
- Facilitate panels, town hall meetings, and other interactive sessions
- Be advocate for all participants
- Provide clarity about why networking is the key to making the live experience stronger
- Share the best ways to follow up with others after the event