Zevia CEO Paddy Spence has been in the natural industry for over 25 years. He was the first head of sales and marketing for Kashi when it was seven employees and later went on to found SPINS, the first market research company tracking the sales of healthy, natural and organic foods. Paddy sold SPINS after running it for 9 years. After his time at Kashi, he went on to lead Zevia to corner the market on natural sodas. He can speak to what it takes to bring natural brands into the mainstream, and trends in the natural food & beverage space. He cut sugar from his diet completely over 17 years ago, and can also speak to the benefits of taking gradual steps, personally and as a family, to reduce sugar intake in the context of the American sugar consumption crisis.
- 7 Business Tips In Any Economy – Beating A Recession
- If Wealthy – Do Not Be Insensitive To Those Who Struggle
- Video Conference Facilitation
- Retail Stores And The COVID-19 Crisis with Amy Saldanha
- Reinvention with Ian Lobas
- Special ACG Austin/San Antonio Chapter Episode – with Lisa Fullerton
- Virtual Meeting Ideas