Zevia CEO Paddy Spence has been in the natural industry for over 25 years. He was the first head of sales and marketing for Kashi when it was seven employees and later went on to found SPINS, the first market research company tracking the sales of healthy, natural and organic foods. Paddy sold SPINS after running it for 9 years. After his time at Kashi, he went on to lead Zevia to corner the market on natural sodas. He can speak to what it takes to bring natural brands into the mainstream, and trends in the natural food & beverage space. He cut sugar from his diet completely over 17 years ago, and can also speak to the benefits of taking gradual steps, personally and as a family, to reduce sugar intake in the context of the American sugar consumption crisis.
- Feeling Stuck Is Normal
- Conference Keynote Speaker For Your Next Event
- Navigating Change: Personal and Organizational Strategies
- Lawyer Business Development Coach
- Tips For Hiring A Professional Speaker and Keynote Speaker in 2023
- Networking After The Pandemic: The Return of Human Connections
- Don’t Be Full of Shi*t