Thom Singer met Brian Fanzo on a video podcast where they were both guest. Thom knew from the start that the backwards hat and the cool tattoos made Brian the cooler of the two guest. Since that time they have become friends and Thom knew he had to share Brain’s story with the CTED audience.
Brian Fanzo talks fast and tweets faster. A proud, pager-wearing millennial, he is a keynote speaker and founder/CEO of iSocialFanz LLC, a social strategy consulting agency. Brian also co-hosts SMACtalk Podcast & FOMOFanz Podcast.
Brian’s #ThinkLikeAFan philosophy has powered first-of-their-kind storytelling campaigns for many Fortune 50 enterprise companies leveraging Periscope, Snapchat, and Facebook Live under the username @iSocialFanz. He was awarded the Top 25 Social Business Leaders of 2014 by The Economist Intelligence Unit and was nominated for the first ever #ShortyAwards Periscoper Of The Year 2016.
In 2016, Brian keynoted in 11 countries at more than 40 events highlighting his passion for change, collaboration and community ? dubbed the 3 C’s these elements are the foundation of his first book A Millennial Mindset due out in 2017.
- 9 years working for the Department of Defense in Cyber Security & Collaboration where he managed 30+ employees and traveled to over 50 countries including multiple trips to Iraq & Afghanistan.
- Economist Named Brian Fanzo “Top 25 Social Business Leaders of the Future” in 2014
- Host of two Podcasts: ? SMACtalk – 80 episodes (Sponsored by IBM, SAP, Adobe & Pegasystems) ? FOMOfanz – 35 episodes (100k+ downloads in first 4 months)
- Been Interviewed on over 100 Podcasts since 2015 ? Spoke at over 50 events in 11 countries in 2016.
- Nominated for the 1st of it’s kind Periscoper of the Year Shorty Award
2016 Digital Footprint: ? Twitter: 110k+ Followers ? Live Streamed 1800+ times on Periscope + Facebook Live since 2015 ? 250k total social media followers ? Brand Account Takeovers for: Buffer, IBM, Applebees, SAP, HP, Dell EMC, LeEco, Social Media Examiner