Thom Singer as your Next Keynote Speaker
In a world consumed by digital shortcuts, creating meaningful influence in your business community matters more than ever before. Likes, links, shares and follows are not the answers to unlocking business potential. Human engagement is the key to success.
Thom Singer brings decades of sales, marketing, and leadership experience to his keynote presentations and combines this with an entertaining storytelling style. He is committed to delivering strong content with specific actions items that will impact any business event or association convention.
As a keynote speaker, Thom works to engage your audience while helping set the tone for the whole meeting. At corporate or association conferences he will set the tone for engagement between the participants at the event and beyond. He does more than speak and leave, but instead he participates as a member of the community you have created at your event – before, during, and after the presentation.
Leadership and “The Paradox of Potential”
Having “high potential” does not mean performing at maximum capability. While many believe they are doing all they can, a huge number of professionals are frustrated because they are coming up short of their personal expectations (and the expectations of others). Beyond excuses and finger pointing, this interactive presentation gets to the heart of how people can accomplish more and enjoy their work and how leaders can help their teams succeed. As more organizations focus on the “future of work”, this is about more than telecommuting and stand up desks. Illuminate the possibilities of goal setting, teamwork, successful human engagement, cross-selling, and other skills to help everyone reach their highest potential.
- Learn the reasons people say they are missing their potential
- How to make the switch from “wishing” to “doing”
- Gain clarity about plans, purpose and people and how they relate to your success
- Discover the biggest limiting beliefs and how to circumvent them
- How to lead your team over the gap between potential and results
In Real Life: Connecting With People in a Gadget Crazed World
There is more to creating business relationships than a “like”, “link”, “share” or “follow”. While the popular social media tools can make it seem like we have countless friends and business associates, it is real human engagement that leads to opportunity. This program is designed as an opening keynote and will bring the audience focus back to the basics on establishing connections that will lead to more success in business, sales, and life. Make your event a human laboratory for connecting.
- Learn how to make stronger business connections that will lead to opportunities
- How to combine in-person networking and social media
- Gain clarity in cultivating relationships and how to ask for referrals
- Discover why your elevator pitch is not helping you network
- How to get other in your company to work together to build your business brand