Rachel Ritlop is the founder of The Confused Millennial, a lifestyle blog and podcast sharing personal experience and advice to help other confused millennials embrace more of who they are while navigating this whole “#adulting” thing. The blog and podcast cover topics like careers, entrepreneurship, finance, the home, relationships, spirituality and more. After earning her Master’s Degree in Counseling, and landing her “dream job” she found herself feeling completely miserable with no work-life balance. She was so miserable in fact, that she found herself fired not once, but twice in a matter of a month – not because she couldn’t do her job, but because she was so miserable to be around. Queue a quarter-life crisis and some serious soul searching. Rachel decided to get in touch with her passions and moved forward by redefining what success means to her and started creating content to help millennials discover their life path. She also works one-on-one with clients to create their own blog or business that they can turn into a fulfilling and sustainable career. Her expertise has been seen on Forbes as a contributing writer, Fast Company, Brit + Co, Dailyworth, and more.
- From Teacher to Entrepreneur with Adam Lewis Walker
- Team Fun – Lessons From The Amazing Race
- Take Ownership of Your Life / Career
- The World of ESports with Alex Martin
- Feeling “Meh”. Fine Is Not Good Enough
- Association Executives and Entrepreneurial Spirit with Scott Grayson
- Sana Benefits Founder – Will Young