Michael Woodward is the founder and CEO of jumbleThink. He and his team has built over 400 websites and web applications for small local businesses, international non-profit organizations, and Fortune 100 corporations. He has worked on projects for California Community Colleges, Crowdstrike, and Duarte. Michael has also consulted with hundreds of other businesses through the Small Business Development Center at Butte College along with teaching courses on web design / development and marketing strategies. He hosts the jumbleThink Podcast which has hit number one in business on iTunes. His passion is to help individuals and businesses make their dreams attainable through creative thinking / idea formation and strategy.
- Feeling Stuck Is Normal
- Conference Keynote Speaker For Your Next Event
- Navigating Change: Personal and Organizational Strategies
- Lawyer Business Development Coach
- Tips For Hiring A Professional Speaker and Keynote Speaker in 2023
- Networking After The Pandemic: The Return of Human Connections
- Don’t Be Full of Shi*t