Michael Woodward is the founder and CEO of jumbleThink. He and his team has built over 400 websites and web applications for small local businesses, international non-profit organizations, and Fortune 100 corporations. He has worked on projects for California Community Colleges, Crowdstrike, and Duarte. Michael has also consulted with hundreds of other businesses through the Small Business Development Center at Butte College along with teaching courses on web design / development and marketing strategies. He hosts the jumbleThink Podcast which has hit number one in business on iTunes. His passion is to help individuals and businesses make their dreams attainable through creative thinking / idea formation and strategy.
- If Wealthy – Do Not Be Insensitive To Those Who Struggle
- Video Conference Facilitation
- Retail Stores And The COVID-19 Crisis with Amy Saldanha
- Reinvention with Ian Lobas
- Special ACG Austin/San Antonio Chapter Episode – with Lisa Fullerton
- Virtual Meeting Ideas
- Maintain Connections (with Clients and Coworkers) In Difficult Times