Michael Woodward is the founder and CEO of jumbleThink. He and his team has built over 400 websites and web applications for small local businesses, international non-profit organizations, and Fortune 100 corporations. He has worked on projects for California Community Colleges, Crowdstrike, and Duarte. Michael has also consulted with hundreds of other businesses through the Small Business Development Center at Butte College along with teaching courses on web design / development and marketing strategies. He hosts the jumbleThink Podcast which has hit number one in business on iTunes. His passion is to help individuals and businesses make their dreams attainable through creative thinking / idea formation and strategy.
- LinkedIn Skills and The New Networking
- Boring Meetings – Stop Them With The Conference Catalyst
- Business Networking Skills Training
- UnAmerican Dream – New Book by Carlos Hidalgo
- Employee Retention Strategies – Develop Their Potential
- How To Stay Focused At Work
- Workplace Productivity Training Is NOT Enough