Chris Thompson is a dynamic personality, endurance athlete and CEO of truBrain, a venture-backed neurotechnology startup and developer of the world’s first nootropic drink. <br/><br/>He built the company based on productivity, and has a great story about transitioning from a corporate executive position into the world of startups. He is a perfect guest for a show like "Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do".<br/><br/>Chris discusses his journey and shares amazing tips on entrepreneurship. He’s a true example and disciple of the Lean Startup Methodology coined by Silicon Valley Icon, Eric Ries. Chris started truBrain in an accelerator, assembled a team of neuroscientists, and launched a product in 5 countries all within the first month. truBrain is designed to help provide better focus, increased mental stamina and improved verbal fluency. <br/><br/>Tune into episode 161 to hear about Chris Thompson, truBrain, and his best advice for what you can do to become a strong and driven entrepreneur. <br/><br/>http://www.trubrain.com
- Convince Me Masterclass – November 4, 2019
- Networking at a Conference
- The Practice of The Practice
- I Like Myself – Age Old Advice from Brian Tracy
- Like Yourself – Be A Friend To You.
- Justin Womack – Near Fatal Accident Changed His Life
- Episode 500 – Why Join Vistage? (or another peer-mentoring group)